The objective of Post Graduate Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs program is to develop students, over the period of 6 months, by in depth industry oriented knowledge to reach top end positions in the pharmaceutical regulatory affairs industries.
This program is developed and structured in a manner to match high academic standards and international regulatory industry requirements. The comprehensive syllabus of ICH Quality guidelines, eCTD submission, API and Formulation regulatory submission to developed and developing market along with workshop on Interview techniques, CV development ensure a fast successful corporate career.
2018 Batches : March & September
- Best Equipped Training Cente
- Overall Development Through Academic Lectures + Presentation Skills + Interview Skills + CV Development
- Free Study Material
- Free Wi-Fi
- Industry Oriented Training
- Visiting Lectures by Expert Industry People
- Placement Program
Placement Support Program
ProRelix provides complete placement support to its students. Students will get continuous job placement support including job emails on their email IDs provided to ProRelix Lifesciences Education.
Type of companies hiring RA professionals: Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Regulatory Authorities, Clinical Research Organization/ Contract Research Organization
- Regulatory Affairs Associates
- Regulatory Affairs Assistant
- Regulatory Affairs head/ Director
- Medical Information Associates
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Safety Specialist/ Regulatory Food Safety Scientist
- Quality Operations/Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs Consultants